Manufacturing process completed!
AnnouncementsLast Post
AnnouncementMay 12, State of Affairs02/21/2011 06:26AM
Manufacturing process completed!
six years ago
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Counting down 8 days to the promised delivery date, it is my pleasure to announce that manufacturing of all components has now been completed. The watch parts are currently in Hong Kong, awaiting shipment to Switzerland.

The casemaker was kind enough to assemble a complete watch, finally giving us an idea of what your Oceanographer will look like.

Oceanographer, front view
Oceanographer, back view

I can't wait to get my hands on a sample watch to shoot pictures from various angles.

The wood boxes have already landed in Switzerland and are undergoing clearing in Zurich before transport towards Neuchatel canton.

I am wrapping up the last details regarding assembly and testing premices in Switzerland. If everything goes according to plan, those who placed an order will soon be asked to pay the remainder. I will also organise the eBay auction for the "lucky" serial numbers.

My conservative guess it that watches will start shipping to their new owner before the end of the month.

Thanks you for your patience, thank you believing in this project and for giving me a chance.

Franck J.

TÄRNAN watches developer & designer

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit was six years ago by Franck J..
Re: Manufacturing process completed!
six years ago
Fantastic Frank! This was really nice news! The watch looks really cool and I'm looking very much forward to more photos. Are the mid-links polished or does it just look like that because of the flash? Anyway, can't wait to put this watch on my wrist!
six years ago
Fantastic news Franck!

The watch looks very good and the dial is gorgeous.
Can't wait to see more pictures of the watch.

Well done.

Regards
/TT
six years ago
Well done Franck, it looks great, the vintage style dial is very impressive. I'm now very excited indeed.Also thanks for the pictures. Roll on delivery.
six years ago
Thanks for the update Franck.

The watch looks really good and I look forward to recieve it when it's ready.

Thanks.

Jocke
six years ago
Good job Franck!

The watch looks really nice!

Looking forward receiving it!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Online Users

Guests: 4
Record Number of Guests: 122 on January 03, 2017